Monday, October 20, 2008

THE IMPORTANT LESSON I HAVE LEARN FROM PLAYING AS A CHILD

A few years back when I was still a little girl, hide and seek seemed to be the most enjoyable game there was. From this activity, I learned a lesson about us as a child must be loyal to our parents. My brother, my cousin, two younger brother and I would spend hours just playing this game almost everyday. Hide and seek seems to hold a certain fascination for little children. This activity was very fun to me although my mother always talks to me so that to be as a girl and help her to do work at home. But, I didn’t hear what my mother. In this activity, there is always the suspense of looking for someone hidden followed by the inevitable squeals of laughter at being discovered. It is pure clean fun. We used to hide under beds, behind cupboards, up on trees and even inside drains. No place seemed too dirty. Sometimes I really soiled clothes and thus received a scolding from my mother, but I still persisted, much to her dismay. But one day, while we play this game, I involved in one incident. In that day, I choose drain to hide from them. While I sat in drain, suddenly my leg was sharp bite from centipede. I was screaming with loudly. After that, my brother and my mother came to me. My father carried me to the hospital. From this experience, I learned the value about loyal to parents. Actually, I must hear about what my mother said. I also learned how to be a good daughter to my family.

No comments: